1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

marshall protocol

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Nabo, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Lala

Lala Senior Member

EU
    I also use Infectolab. They do LTT tests, which are not available in my country. Otherwise the results of tests were the same as in my local lab. Except that in my local lab they do also test for bartonella quintana, which Infectolab does not.

LTTs are performed also by another labs in Germany and I do not know what is the difference.
    So the best way, I think, is to combine local tests with Infectolab's (Infectolab is very expensive).
  2. MDL

MDL

Hi Athene,
    Are you able to say which lab that is? As you know, the quality of the lab makes a huge difference.
    Many thanks.
    Marian
  3. suzanne

suzanne Senior Member

I did the MP from late 2005 to mid 2008.

I had remarkable improvement after 3 months, all my symptoms diminished significantly. However, after 2 years I strated to slowly get all my symptoms back and the decline progressed over the course of a year. I ended up having to leave work.

I stuck with the MP for nearly 12 months after it stopped working and I tried to ssignificantly increase the abx, moed to 3 combination abx around, increased and decreased benicar, but I just continued to slide. I eventually stopped and started the wheldon programme which did nothing for me- except the flagyl which made me feel hideous.

my dr reckons that MP might have worked because the beicar modulated my immune system for a while- no one net even trevor marshall could explain why it stopped working. I do not think it was the abx as the benicar made me feel better from day one even before the abx were added at week 3, so perhaps my dr's theory of immune modultion was right.

just thought you might like to hear of another persons experience. I am now trying fredd's protocol but too soon (3 months ) to say how this will work out- I know it is some part of my puzzle based on genome testing.
  4. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Here's a web page about it.
    http://www.researchednutritionals.com/information.cfm?ID=255
    There are links to more info at the bottom.

Not sure if you know of him, Burrascano is generally regarded as the God of Lyme disease.
  5. MDL

MDL

6. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Could the antibiotics help with cfs symptoms also by treating intestinal bacteria. The recent video of KDM explaining GcMAF has a section on intestinal bacteria effecting immune function. SOmething to think about, plus i think we all have co-infections some of which are bacterial.

cheers!!!
  7. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

I was able to work while on antibiotics, then they stopped working, so I tried to marshall protocol and was able to work another 9 months before it, too, stopped working. I still take a benicar once in a while and I feel a bit better.

See more popular forum discussions.