• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Marly Silverman nominated for Jewish Heroes Award--possible $25,000 or PANDORA

Nielk

Marly's a fine lady of P.A.N.D.O.R.A.
A ME/CFS organization based in Florida
She is running for Jewish Hero of the year
She works so hard to make people aware
Won't you give her your vote -'t would make you cute as a panda!

Oops - this is not the limerick thread?
Well - you can still vote her ahead.

Dolphin

The competition is ferocious! ;-)
The gap goes up and down... up and down... it's like a roller coaster! Yeeeeeeeee!
My vertigo symptoms are coming back. LOL
I think I've noticed that Marly may get more votes earlier in the day than some others - I'm guessing it's from some Europeans voting while others may not have as many Europeans supporting them. Or maybe I imagined it!

Boule de feu

I think I've noticed that Marly may get more votes earlier in the day than some others - I'm guessing it's from some Europeans voting while others may not have as many Europeans supporting them. Or maybe I imagined it!

I thought she would have been in 10th place by now. Maybe some of us are loosing steam?

Nielk

30 votes behind.
For anyone who is interested, you don't need a fb account for any of these three contests. All you need is an e-mail address.

Dolphin

I haven't been watching the clock that closely - but I think it may let you vote after 23 hours since your last vote?