• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Marly Silverman nominated for Jewish Heroes Award--possible $25,000 or PANDORA

Dolphin

Could we start a new thread? Something like MARLY NEEDS OUR HELP!
or MARLY ALMOST IN 12TH place. NEEDS our VOTES!
Up to yourselves. I think going by the trends, Marly will get to 11th in the next day or two. However, the gap to 10th may be harder to make up. It might be more eye-catching when she is in 11th to highlight that, pointing out that she is only one place away. Just a thought.

Tuha

i am going to ask Cort if he can write a thread about current contests on the front page of the forum because I think there are notso many people who read advocacy section

Nielk

i am going to ask Cort if he can write a thread about current contests on the front page of the forum because I think there are notso many people who read advocacy section

Great idea Tuha.
Thank you.

Dolphin

Unfortunately:
DANIEL (IGOR) BRANOVAN
Livingston, New Jersey
now in 14th looks like he's slowly catching up on her. :(

Dolphin

We can't relax any more.
Marly has been passed out by another person. So now down in 15th.
She will hopefully go up to 13th again. But there are clearly people getting more votes than her per day.

Dolphin

We can't relax any more.
Marly has been passed out by another person. So now down in 15th.
She will hopefully go up to 13th again. But there are clearly people getting more votes than her per day.
Marly is back up to 14th.
Hopefully in the next 24 hours, she will pass out 13th.
There may be other people again she will pass out eventually.

Dolphin

Marly is back up to 13th. :thumbsup:

Quite a big gap now to 12th (89 votes) so may take a while to make that up. Hopefully in the meantime, another one doesn't come up from behind.

*GG*

She had 1355 votes when I just voted. Hope she is ok, all this talk of her "passing out" made me nervous! LOL I was thinking she hit the bottle and had to much to drink.

GG

PS Ten votes behind #12 and almost 100 behing 11, we really need more votes! Might be a slow weekend, since it is a holiday weekend in the US. And she is 300 votes behind #10, we really need to step it up, I'm hopeful! Free money is good!!

PSS WE do have at least another month to vote!