Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Malic Acid

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by denfer, Oct 28, 2012.

1. denfer

denfer

its my 3rd day of 1.2/2.4g of Malic Acid and i went from not being able to get up before to now running almost a whole mile this morning!

i still have pale skin and dark circle under my eyes... Sortof a "tired" look still. Anyone can take a guess how long until my "tired" look will be gone away?

Anyone have experience with nightmares too?

2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Sorry Denfer, can't get my head around with someone on this forum being able to run a whole mile.

Is it that you can normally run a whole mile or are you thinking that the addition of malic acid has caused a crash?

If you have CFS or ME the "tired" look may never go away.

3. denfer

denfer

hey ukxmrv,

Yeah, I dont get it either but I have suffered from fatigue since 2006. It has been so long and every test i have taken showed negative until a vitamin d test last year showed i was low. I did happen to go into remission once i began taking vit d but later i relapsed. Until a week ago ive started Malic Acid and this stuff is very good. Ive been waking up feeling better each day since i have started 4 days ago.

But no, i cant run a mile normally. Precisely, 3/4th's of the run i was walking but like i said this all was such a huge improvement. I do plan on ordering a hair mineral analysis test from directlab.com to see if i have any other low levels.

ukxmrv likes this.
  4. Sparrow

Sparrow Senior Member

Canada
    Man, I wish malic acid did that for me! ;)

See more popular forum discussions.