1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mainstream medics struggling to explain CHELATION trial result!! :)

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by natasa778, Mar 11, 2013.

1. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    Absolutely hilarious how they are obviously very very uncomfortable with the results of this trial and now bickering like kids – one could speculate that the trial was originally funded/instigated with the intent of disproving this 'dangerous alternative practice'. But the results backfired on them :)

(btw I am convinced that effects are linked to regulating effects of chelating agents on calcium metabolism in/around the heart, but that is not really relevant – what is relevant is the slapstick pie in the mainstream face :)

Medpage today, 11 March

cigana and Jarod like this.
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Natasha, did they say what the chelation therapy consisted of?

(very interesting, thanks for posting this!)

3. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    No I don't think they gave details, study will be published shortly hopefully with full details

4. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    It is nice to see someone willing to test the effect of two things used together.

Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.