• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

magnet increases bloodflow Goldstein

knackers323

I've heard that Goldstein was using a magnet that was designed by some scientist that reportedly increases bloodflow.

I've read online that it was very helpfull for some people. Seems very helpful for sleep.

I've tried contacting the scientist via the email address that's online but it is old and no longer works.

Anyone have any experience with this magnet or know where to get it?

Sidereal

What do you mean by "magnet"? Can you describe this therapy or provide some links? You're not talking about transcranial magnetic stimulation by any chance?

Dufresne

almost there...
Moreover Goldstein was seeing vasoconstriction in the brains of those people he was able to help with his various treatments. I believe improved cerebral perfusion would be associated with vasodilation.

Last edited: