Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MAFactive cream.

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Fuzzyhead, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ChrisD

ChrisD Senior Member

East Sussex
    I am using 2 'scoops' of MAFactive cream a day on two symmetrical sites, either inner elbow, inner knee or Lymph nodes daily. I notice that I feel really sleepy after so maybe it would be better to use in the evening rather than in the day time? Overall I feel that it is contributing to health, lower inflammation and PEM seems to be improving (but I am using a lot of treatments at once; Bravo yogurt, High Vit C, B12 Oil and so on)

2. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    @ChrisD How many months does Bravo yogurt last for you ? Are you using 50 ml per day or 125 ml per day ? Their website says if you use 50 ml per day it will last 8 months. But will 50 ml per day be effective ? Where from are you getting MAFactive cream ?

3. GcMAF Australia

GcMAF Australia Senior Member

4. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
  5. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
  6. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    My cousin sister is suffering from terminal cancer. I want her to try GcMAF injection. She is undergoing treatment in Japan where she has insurance. Can someone tell me how she can procure the injections and from which site or place. Thx.

7. GcMAF Australia

These are Australian dollars and so the US dollar price should be lower.
    I get mine within a few days but it is coming from within Australia.
    International shipping is
    $30 AUD for International Express Postage 5-10 working days
    Or
    $20 AUD for normal International Postage.

8. GcMAF Australia

If she is in Japan then
    Saisei Mirai Clinics

[​IMG]
    contact@saisei-mirai.or.jp
    I go through Martin Mette and so put Attn; Martin Mette in the Subject Line.

https://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/index_eng.html

Note it was these people who first worked with GcMAF.
    I hope that this helps

Olena and raghav like this.
  9. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
  10. BenFromNZ

BenFromNZ

I was wondering if anyone has used the new gcmaf cream from gcmafproducts.com?
    There have been a few early reports of people not seeing the same response as Mafactive with the Gcmafplus one and I was wondering if anyone has tried this new one yet and got similar results to Mafactive?

@GcMAF Australia

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  11. ChrisD

ChrisD Senior Member

East Sussex
    I was using roughly 50ml a day of the home prepared yogurt, to really good effect. I never had the Herxes or bad reactions that others report from taking too much, there were days when I took even more - maybe even 150ml and the effect was just even stronger.

At the moment I am using the Bravo freeze-dried capsules, they still have a good effect and do not rquire the energy taken to prepare the yogurt. The effect might be slightly less though.

As for the MAFactive cream, I think I bought it from the UK Bravo shop for around £45 but its now not available for some reason or other. Someone recently contacted me on Facebook from Australia to say that they could ship it internationally - I am always wary of shipping temperatures though and how it can spoil bacteria or proteins.

12. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    Thx @ChrisD Did you start seeing improvements from day one of using Bravo or did it take some time ?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  13. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    Applied my first dose of GcMAF plus which I got yesterday. No herx reaction till now. Planning to take it once every 3 days. Will post progress here.

14. GcMAF Australia

I have heard some good reports but again it may not be as strong. It is made by a different process.

15. BenFromNZ

BenFromNZ

Has any actually posted good results from the Gcmafplus one aswell?

I guess I'd just like to know which one seems to be more effective anecdotally?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  16. fireflymd

fireflymd

I tried every concentration available of GcMAFplus Glycoprotein skin cream and felt there was absolutely no benefit, no reaction, nothing.

I had hope, since my CFS doctor had told me he had seen benefit from injectible GcMAF, but the cream did nothing—did not even impart any benefit to the skin where it was applied.

I was also unable to find anyone who saw improvement, except from the folks who were selling it.

Olena likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.