• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MAFactive cream.

ChrisD

I am using 2 'scoops' of MAFactive cream a day on two symmetrical sites, either inner elbow, inner knee or Lymph nodes daily. I notice that I feel really sleepy after so maybe it would be better to use in the evening rather than in the day time? Overall I feel that it is contributing to health, lower inflammation and PEM seems to be improving (but I am using a lot of treatments at once; Bravo yogurt, High Vit C, B12 Oil and so on)

raghav

@ChrisD How many months does Bravo yogurt last for you ? Are you using 50 ml per day or 125 ml per day ? Their website says if you use 50 ml per day it will last 8 months. But will 50 ml per day be effective ? Where from are you getting MAFactive cream ?

raghav

My cousin sister is suffering from terminal cancer. I want her to try GcMAF injection. She is undergoing treatment in Japan where she has insurance. Can someone tell me how she can procure the injections and from which site or place. Thx.

GcMAF Australia

@GcMAF Australia are the prices USD or AUD ? How quickly do they ship ?
These are Australian dollars and so the US dollar price should be lower.
I get mine within a few days but it is coming from within Australia.
International shipping is
$30 AUD for International Express Postage 5-10 working days
Or
$20 AUD for normal International Postage.

GcMAF Australia

My cousin sister is suffering from terminal cancer. I want her to try GcMAF injection. She is undergoing treatment in Japan where she has insurance. Can someone tell me how she can procure the injections and from which site or place. Thx.
If she is in Japan then
Saisei Mirai Clinics

uFp_tsTJboUY7kue5XAsGA=s120

contact@saisei-mirai.or.jp
I go through Martin Mette and so put Attn; Martin Mette in the Subject Line.

https://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/index_eng.html

Note it was these people who first worked with GcMAF.
I hope that this helps

BenFromNZ

I was wondering if anyone has used the new gcmaf cream from gcmafproducts.com?
There have been a few early reports of people not seeing the same response as Mafactive with the Gcmafplus one and I was wondering if anyone has tried this new one yet and got similar results to Mafactive?

@GcMAF Australia

Last edited:

ChrisD

@ChrisD How many months does Bravo yogurt last for you ? Are you using 50 ml per day or 125 ml per day ? Their website says if you use 50 ml per day it will last 8 months. But will 50 ml per day be effective ? Where from are you getting MAFactive cream ?

I was using roughly 50ml a day of the home prepared yogurt, to really good effect. I never had the Herxes or bad reactions that others report from taking too much, there were days when I took even more - maybe even 150ml and the effect was just even stronger.

At the moment I am using the Bravo freeze-dried capsules, they still have a good effect and do not rquire the energy taken to prepare the yogurt. The effect might be slightly less though.

As for the MAFactive cream, I think I bought it from the UK Bravo shop for around £45 but its now not available for some reason or other. Someone recently contacted me on Facebook from Australia to say that they could ship it internationally - I am always wary of shipping temperatures though and how it can spoil bacteria or proteins.

raghav

Applied my first dose of GcMAF plus which I got yesterday. No herx reaction till now. Planning to take it once every 3 days. Will post progress here.

GcMAF Australia

I was wondering if anyone has used the new gcmaf cream from gcmafproducts.com?
There have been a few early reports of people not seeing the same response as Mafactive with the Gcmafplus one and I was wondering if anyone has tried this new one yet and got similar results to Mafactive?

@GcMAF Australia
I have heard some good reports but again it may not be as strong. It is made by a different process.

BenFromNZ

I have heard some good reports but again it may not be as strong. It is made by a different process.

Has any actually posted good results from the Gcmafplus one aswell?

I guess I'd just like to know which one seems to be more effective anecdotally?

Last edited:

fireflymd

Has any actually posted good results from the Gcmafplus one aswell?

I guess I'd just like to know which one seems to be more effective anecdotally?

I tried every concentration available of GcMAFplus Glycoprotein skin cream and felt there was absolutely no benefit, no reaction, nothing.

I had hope, since my CFS doctor had told me he had seen benefit from injectible GcMAF, but the cream did nothing—did not even impart any benefit to the skin where it was applied.

I was also unable to find anyone who saw improvement, except from the folks who were selling it.

BenFromNZ

I've posted this in couple of other threads but for the sake of those looking for info regarding MAFactive availabilty I think its relevant to post it here too.

I just looked up a company who used to sell a Vitamin D binding protein (VDB) (Another term for a form of GcMAF). Last time I looked they weren't selling the products and they told me via email that they had been ordered to stop selling but were working with their lawyers and hoping to be able to sell them again in the future.

Anyway, they are back and you can buy the VDB in drop form or cream. It is worth noting that they were listed as the manufacturers of MAFActive cream at one time.

Also They seem to have a competitor to Rerum called Omnia (has all the same ingredients) and seems to be a lot cheaper - might be worth checking it out. Also they are in the UK

Here's the website:
http://www.cytoinnovations.com

mrmichaelfreedmen

I tried every concentration available of GcMAFplus Glycoprotein skin cream and felt there was absolutely no benefit, no reaction, nothing.

I had hope, since my CFS doctor had told me he had seen benefit from injectible GcMAF, but the cream did nothing—did not even impart any benefit to the skin where it was applied.

I was also unable to find anyone who saw improvement, except from the folks who were selling it.

So you are referring to these products? https://www.gcmafplus.com I was just about to order....