• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MAFactive cream.

GcMAF Australia

Started cream yesterday, no effect so far

@GcMAF Australia do you recommend a lentil sized dab every 3 days for 2 applications, then what?

This cream is MUCH cheaper then the bravo suppositories or yogurt[/QUOTe"
It seems that the GcMAF can still have some activity for 6-7 days. And so some people are reporting a herx even with applications with 7 day breaks.
So then after maybe a couple of weeks of no herx you can increase the dosage and or frequency, but do it slowly.
NOW COMES an INTERESTING BIT.
This is a bit at the cutting edge, the application of topical vitamin D with the cream can potentiate the GcMAF.
Even sun exposure seems to work, I suspect that this is sun on the area where the cream is applied. I postulate that this activation of GcMAf is due to vitamin D production by the sun exposure.
If there is herxing then detox detox, detox

GcMAF Australia

has everyone had their nagalase levels tested? ive heard that it may only work in those that levels of this are high. ?

the cream seems to be half marketed at skin care/wrinkles, anyone had any effect in this area?
Yes this is to avoid the Nazis in the lowwer echelons of power.
Indeed there have been reports of improved skin, as well as many other reports

mrmichaelfreedmen

Might have to go to the stronger cream next order. I have been on the "full scoop" ie 25ng 1x day before bed of the weaker cream for a couple of weeks now, have not noticed much.

The only "herx" event I had was when I started the cream, which turned out to be a reaction to the Cordyceps supplement I had been taking for a while, it was not a "herx" really, more an allergic reaction to this supplement which has NOT happened again since I quit taking Cordyceps - the reason why the GcMAF cream initiated my reaction to the supplement remains a mystery.

Last edited:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Unfortunately MAFactive cream is no longer available. It is made in France. There have been no complaints, no purity issues, something obscure like "Registration Issues." :mad:

bertiedog

Does anybody have any idea if GCMAF would help to raise lymphocytes? Mine are especially low at the moment after endless viruses this year which have negatively affected ME/cFS.

The only other thing I could think of trying was lactoferrin.

Pam