• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MAFactive cream.

ukxmrv

I've not used an MAF products since last year. Mainly down to money. The MAF for me (yoghurt) took me to a plateau but then wore off when I stopped taking it. i did try the drops but they had no effect on me,

Wondering how others here are doing with it now. Are you still using it? What have you noticed?

@Fuzzyhead @ukxmrv @douglasmich @Jeremy C.
I am still using the cream and am still finding it effective. GcMAF only improved my energy levels when I first used the injections, but since then the main thing it has improved is brain fog and resistance to (especially viral) infections. Interestingly, I started getting recurring bacterial sinus and throat infections when I began the GcMAF, but I now believe that is because my body is now fighting bacteria that was probably already there in my system. Having used injections, yogurt and oral colostrum MAF as well, I think that the cream is certainly the easiest and more effective than the yogurt and oral colostrum MAF. Whether it is more effective than the injections is hard to say.

Hip

I've not used an MAF products since last year. Mainly down to money. The MAF for me (yoghurt) took me to a plateau but then wore off when I stopped taking it. i did try the drops but they had no effect on me,

The MAF cream appears to be more economical than the GcMAF yogurt or GcMAF injections.

@frederic83 told me he bought some MAF cream here:

MAFActive Original 25ml for €48

MAFActive 4X 25ml for €95 (4 times stronger than the above)

Each 25 ml jar contains around 60 applications.

frederic83 tried a small amount of the MAF 4X cream, but found strong reactions to it, which made him stop:
"I have more inflammation after the application, I'm bloated, tired. And it comes fast. "

frederic83

frederic83 tried a small amount of the MAF 4X cream, but found strong reactions to it, which made him stop:

I confirm the concentrated cream is potent, I don't think it is a scam. I had to stop because it reactivated the virus that is probably causing my CFS, HHV-7, inside the colon. So I had to use Nexavir to eliminate it.

Even a small dose, behind the knees for example, made a reaction, but more inflammation for me. It is a powerful stuff.
I have not tried the injections or yoghurt.
I think this cream is a good alternative for the ones that could benefit from GcMAF. And it is (relatively) cheap! But be careful if you have herpes infections like me.

It would be interesting to have feedbacks from people with confirmed enterovirus infections. I suggest to begin with a very low dose if the concentrated cream is used.

I bought the cream at mafactive.eu, the cream is made in France, and I live in France, so it took just a few days for the shipping.

GcMAF Australia

I am seeing feedback that confirms a lot of the last few posts
The Fankincense is 4 times the strength of the original cream,
the dosage of the original
The dosage of the Frankincense is more for cancer, but if the dosage is adjusted it is OK
Remember it is a marathon and not a race!

START LOW AND START SLOW !!!

GcMAF Australia

One comment which may help
"It can take up to six days to kick in- so wait a full six days before you start going up again. I worked up to 3x a day on my lymph nodes and behind my knees, stopped taking it,m for four days (forgot to pack it when I traveled) and went straight back to 3x a day. Terrible idea. Six days after I got back, (yesterday) experienced 2 worst herx I've had EVER. Go slow first six days, but it WILL work. I'm 1000x better since I started taking a month ago!"
(this is from some one else)

mrmichaelfreedmen

I confirm the concentrated cream is potent, I don't think it is a scam. I had to stop because it reactivated the virus that is probably causing my CFS, HHV-7, inside the colon. So I had to use Nexavir to eliminate it.

Even a small dose, behind the knees for example, made a reaction, but more inflammation for me. It is a powerful stuff.
I have not tried the injections or yoghurt.
I think this cream is a good alternative for the ones that could benefit from GcMAF. And it is (relatively) cheap! But be careful if you have herpes infections like me.

It would be interesting to have feedbacks from people with confirmed enterovirus infections. I suggest to begin with a very low dose if the concentrated cream is used.

I bought the cream at mafactive.eu, the cream is made in France, and I live in France, so it took just a few days for the shipping.

I will try either the cream or rectal suppositories as I have extremely high nagalase levels and strongly EV positive

mrmichaelfreedmen

One comment which may help
"It can take up to six days to kick in- so wait a full six days before you start going up again. I worked up to 3x a day on my lymph nodes and behind my knees, stopped taking it,m for four days (forgot to pack it when I traveled) and went straight back to 3x a day. Terrible idea. Six days after I got back, (yesterday) experienced 2 worst herx I've had EVER. Go slow first six days, but it WILL work. I'm 1000x better since I started taking a month ago!"
(this is from some one else)

Started cream yesterday, no effect so far

@GcMAF Australia do you recommend a lentil sized dab every 3 days for 2 applications, then what?

This cream is MUCH cheaper then the bravo suppositories or yogurt

Started cream yesterday, no effect so far

@GcMAF Australia do you recommend a lentil sized dab every 3 days for 2 applications, then what?

This cream is MUCH cheaper then the bravo suppositories or yogurt

This is not something you necessarily get an immediate effect from. Even with the injections it took me a while to realise that certain things were improving. For me the progress was slow but constant, and has continued with the cream. Personally, with dosage, what I did was gradually increase it until I experienced herx, and then found the dosage I could manage. It was a pretty rough way to do it, but I did it just to make sure the cream was legitimate (the herx proved it was).

knackers323

has everyone had their nagalase levels tested? ive heard that it may only work in those that levels of this are high. ?

the cream seems to be half marketed at skin care/wrinkles, anyone had any effect in this area?

hixxy

the cream seems to be half marketed at skin care/wrinkles, anyone had any effect in this area?

I think you'll find the way its packaged and marketed is intended to get around regulations that would prevent the sale of a "drug" for medical treatment.

It's like I've seen health food stores here in Australia sell raw milk for beauty purposes (milk bathing).

Seven7

Seven
SO this is good for EBV people but bad for herpers people. I do have a entero virus infection (coaxaxie) so is this a go or not? I was so interested on trying MAF. but don't want to exacerbates hh6v for sure.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
SO this is good for EBV people but bad for herpers people. I do have a entero virus infection (coaxaxie) so is this a go or not? I was so interested on trying MAF. but don't want to exacerbates hh6v for sure.
The idea is to activate macrophages. Macrophages:
The macrophage is a large white blood cell that is an integral part of our immune system. Its job is to locate microscopic foreign bodies and 'eat' them. Macrophages use the process of phagocytosis to engulf particles and then digest them.

So, if this creme works, it shouldn't be specific to any particular infection or virus.

Justin30

I have heard it can be rough for people with a lot of neuro issues can anyone erify this?