• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

lobba123

what do you think about these results considering it is just 8 weeks compared to injectable gcmaf on CFS disease?

do you think there will be any chance KDM will consider it?

Rita

I hope they can sell this product to everybody that needs it, soon.
Perhaps is the most important new in all the time Im CFS/ME patient, about treatments.

Rita

I have contacted with Dr Ruggiero, but, by the moment, he dont answer questions about the product
Two months ago he said that in setember they could sell the product, the probiotic, to the italians and european patients.
But it was before this work with Cheney.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I have contacted with Dr Ruggiero, but, by the moment, he dont answer questions about the product
Two months ago he said that in setember they could sell the product, the probiotic, to the italians and european patients.
But it was before this work with Cheney.

This product sounds fascinating. But I have a slight dread about Cheney's involvement with it. He likes to make big profits on selling his info to CFS patients. I hope there will be someone else who makes this yogurt and the directions for producing it readily available and REASONABLY PRICED for all who need it.

lobba123

the only way is by pushing KDM on some trial on this....i believe there has been pressure to block maf in italy

This product sounds fascinating. But I have a slight dread about Cheney's involvement with it. He likes to make big profits on selling his info to CFS patients. I hope there will be someone else who makes this yogurt and the directions for producing it readily available and REASONABLY PRICED for all who need it.

Rita

I wonder who is the owner of the probiotic formula, Ruggiero, who has researched in an Italian public University, or Cheney who is a doctor only for a rich patients and sells the home made method to make it for a 5000 dollars.to his patients and sells also the product to make it for six months.If he sells only the method, but can be made with usual foods or probiotic strains sold in dietary shops,it will be easy to make, but the strains are secrets, for now.But the important thing are to know which are this probiotic strains, and who sells it.

It can be a big bussines now the MAF 314 and its possible someone is struggling to have de magic formula.
A lot of cancer,HIV, and ME are waiting....and surely its good for another cronic deseases.
I hope the commercial/patented issues are quickly resolved and also the distribution,because the MAF 314 has only one week life.

lobba123

it is a little less than the cost of genuine gcmaf which is 600euro for 8 injections (2 months), if genuine gcmaf is added to the strains there s no way to lower the price

my only concern is not the price which is quite low as a drug but have it and working, the price is even lower than antiviral drugs and much lower than interferons in my case.
in cfs it is half the price of nexavir.......

the price is really the last concern because i feel it wont be available in europe whatever the price you pay unless a researcher like KDM gets involved.

nobody is going to sell it if there is politic pressure against it

I wonder who is the owner of the probiotic formula, Ruggiero, who has researched in an Italian public University, or Cheney who is a doctor only for a rich patients and sells the home made method to make it for a 5000 dollars.to his patients and sells also the product to make it for six months.If he sells only the method, but can be made with usual foods or probiotic strains sold in dietary shops,it will be easy to make, but the strains are secrets, for now.But the important thing are to know which are this probiotic strains, and who sells it.

It can be a big bussines now the MAF 314 and its possible someone is struggling to have de magic formula.
A lot of cancer,HIV, and ME are waiting....and surely its good for another cronic deseases.
I hope the commercial/patented issues are quickly resolved and also the distribution,because the MAF 314 has only one week life.

Rita

I dont know why do you think is GcMaf added, Ruggiero said that GC MAF is created "naturally" in colostrum , fresh colostrum, with kefir grains for 24 hours.Perhaps at a certain temperature.
The most difficult is to obtain FRESH colostrum.Colostrum power is easy to find.And also the kefir grains, usually a lot of people give it for free.
Practically a free medecine, but its almost unbelievable. Cant be true !
Medecine and pharma always is related to big bussines.
By the way, Nexavir, that is not cheap, is made from pig livers

leela

Rita, I am uncertain about the meaning of that paragraph, exciting as it is, regarding colostrum and kefir grains. Sounds like an excellent thing to add to the diet, for many reasons, but I read before from Dr R that it is named MAF 314 because it took 314 tries to find the right combination of strains to achieve the GcMAF effect.

Rita

Of course, there is something they don t tell there.Perhaps the temperature, I think.
I remember I read something like 37 C...but I dont know where, perhaps in the african study with probiotics for HIV.
I dont know if kefir grains have different strains to choose.Or is the exact concentration of grains , his weight, in relation to the colostrum that they tested so many times.

This paragragh are words of Ruggiero et al. not mine...

Im agree that if this works, they dont tell us for free the exact formula.
The Cheney patients have paid a 5000 dollars for it.