Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mady Hornig speaking at Norwich, UK, 23 October 2015

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Sasha, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
  2. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    Nice one, IiME. If it wasn't on the 'wrong' side of the country I'd try to go.

Sasha, did you — or anyone here that you know of — manage to get a direct line of communication to John Darvall of BBC Radio Bristol?

I wonder if he or his producers would be interested in trying to set up an interview with Prof. Hornig while she's in the country speaking.

3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    No - he's got his blog but I don't know how to contact him directly. Maybe a phone call to BBCB would get you the means of contact, if you're able.

That's a really good idea.

aimossy likes this.
  4. sarah darwins

Cornwall, UK
    I don't really do phone calls but I'll look into trying to contact them another way. I had a feeling someone posted some sort of contact details, or said they had been in touch with the show, on another thread but I don't have the time to search right now (family visiting for a few days ... do we have a combined smile/scream emoticon?).

Sasha likes this.
  5. sarah darwins

Cornwall, UK
    OK, I've emailed BBC Radio Bristol, whose website implies that programme ideas are passed on as appropriate, so I've tagged it "for the John Darvall team".

And I've left a comment on John D's blog, under his Chilli Challenge post. Ya never know ....

tuttifrutti, ukxmrv, SOC and 3 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.