1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

M.A.D About ME/CFS Group Forms

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Cort, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    The M.A.D. Group was formed in response to a potentially pivotal event that will occur shortly; the Oct 29th/30th CFSAC meeting at which the CDC will present its Five Year plan for ME/CFS.

The first project of the group is creating a strong voice for change in the CDC's CFS research program at the Oct. 29/30th CFSAC meeting. With patients, support groups and researchers united this meeting has the potential to become an epochal event in ME/CFS history. Dr. Jason has called it the biggest event in 25 years. We intend to do our best to make it so.

If you're interested in making a difference in the biggest research program on the planet you can join the group at

http://forums.aboutmecfs.org/group.php?groupid=4
  2. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Thanks Cort, I'm all for being as much a support for this event as possible. Can you link me to more info on this and how I can be more involved and helpful.

3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
  4. Cloud

Cloud Guest

I'm in.....Thanks Cort

See more popular forum discussions.