• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lyme.

Fuzzyhead

I had a weak positive result for lyme through Arminlabs and low CD57. I haven't been well for 16/17 yrs and had numerous symptoms over the years. I am trying bioresonance therapy. I have had a left back ache for 6 months after having campylobacter. It never goes and now it hurts in my left shoulder blade and top of my left arm hurts if i move it up and down and certain ways.I also get pains in my side and front at the same height. My left eyelid keeps twitching too,i don't know if it's all linked. Anyone else had anything similar?

ChrisD

Yes I've had these intermittent symptoms and have also tested positive for Lyme and co infections with Armin Labs. I think the twitching muscles/eyelids is pretty common in the Lyme community and may or may not be connected to magnesium/mineral deficiencies