• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

lyme or not lyme ? im lost :/

Hello first of all Im sorry for my poor english, living in reunion island i had a chance during holidays in germany to make some blood tests for lyme because Im having alot of health issues during 3 years and also because in my small french island nobody car about this Disease.. I have a blood result report but i have no idea how to interpret it.. Can some of you help me ? Thank you very much Oliver

Attachments

• IcxAra0.jpg
    IcxAra0.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 60
  • SK6w8Hn.jpg
    SK6w8Hn.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 64

Jigsaw

Hi @olivier753

I've just today been pointed in the direction of Lyme disease, and I know nothing about it.

I've just seen your post and am going to tag someone with experience of Lyme so that they see it, and maybe they can help you.

@Helen

Best wishes,
Jigsaw

Last edited:

Biarritz13

Hi Oliver,

Tu peux rejoindre le groupe Facebook Lyme Naturellement si tu le désires, beaucoup de personnes compétentes et je crois même qu'il y a des gens des îles...

Concernant tes analyses, difficile de répondre car c'est assez ambigüe, néanmoins les tests ne sont pas vraiment fiables.

Hi Oliver,

Tu peux rejoindre le groupe Facebook Lyme Naturellement si tu le désires, beaucoup de personnes compétentes et je crois même qu'il y a des gens des îles...

Concernant tes analyses, difficile de répondre car c'est assez ambigüe, néanmoins les tests ne sont pas vraiment fiables.

Merci pour ta réponse,
Je suis déjà sur le groupe mais celui-ci me paraît être plutôt un groupe de soutien moral, je cherche vraiment à commencer un traitement mais trop dinfos à droite et gauche, je sais même plus quoi faire..

Et surtout aucun médecin ici pour m'aider