1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lyme genes/Vaccine connection??

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Tiger Lily 813, May 3, 2014.

1. Tiger Lily 813

Tiger Lily 813 Senior Member

New York City
    Hi, I would like to emphasize the question mark in my thread title, because I am jumping to conclusions here based on a lot of info that I haven't researched well. This is a question, not a research finding.

With that disclaimer said-- I did react poorly to the diptheria/tetanus/polio vaccine as a child (leg went stiff & I cried a lot, needed half doses of vaccinations going forward and never had this reaction again) and I wound up susceptible to Lyme disease.

I know both Lyme and Autism have unusual methylation issues, but I haven't researched much about Autism because I don't fit that profile. But I know there are many that feel vaccination can cause Autism, so I was wondering if there could be a connection also to Lyme susceptibility.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Tiger Lily 813 likes this.
  3. Tiger Lily 813

Tiger Lily 813 Senior Member

New York City
    Thank you so much for these links!! I'm learning a lot about the immune system now and this is the exact info that I need!

4. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    Thanks for the links also, I am interested in detoxing vaccinations since I think it will help with my current health issues. Still working on Dr. Yasko's protocol right now.

See more popular forum discussions.