MEAdvocacy.org Update and a Call for Continued Support
“I have tried raising money by asking for it, and by not asking for it. I always got more by asking for it.”
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lyme genes/Vaccine connection??

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Tiger Lily 813, May 3, 2014.

1. Tiger Lily 813

Tiger Lily 813 Senior Member

New York City
    Hi, I would like to emphasize the question mark in my thread title, because I am jumping to conclusions here based on a lot of info that I haven't researched well. This is a question, not a research finding.

With that disclaimer said-- I did react poorly to the diptheria/tetanus/polio vaccine as a child (leg went stiff & I cried a lot, needed half doses of vaccinations going forward and never had this reaction again) and I wound up susceptible to Lyme disease.

I know both Lyme and Autism have unusual methylation issues, but I haven't researched much about Autism because I don't fit that profile. But I know there are many that feel vaccination can cause Autism, so I was wondering if there could be a connection also to Lyme susceptibility.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Tiger Lily 813 likes this.
  3. Tiger Lily 813

Tiger Lily 813 Senior Member

New York City
    Thank you so much for these links!! I'm learning a lot about the immune system now and this is the exact info that I need!

4. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    Thanks for the links also, I am interested in detoxing vaccinations since I think it will help with my current health issues. Still working on Dr. Yasko's protocol right now.

See more popular forum discussions.