Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lyme doc in Reno area?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by vli, Feb 1, 2015.

1. vli

vli

CA
    Does anyone know of one such, aside from Dr Bruce Fong (and obviously Prof De Meirleir)?

Thank you.

2. Alea Ishikawa

Alea Ishikawa

Have you already asked for a physician referral through ILADS? Also a site here that lists where to get a referral, too.

Personally, I don't remember any positive comments about an LLMD in Nevada otherwise. If someone has a specific LLMD that helped them, they might chime in.

3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

there is dr. cyrus pourzan. ..he is big on IV Vitamin C along with the antibiotics. I really liked him, personally. he has his own practice and also works in the WPI clinic, I think.

why wouldn't you just see demeirleir??

4. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

there is dr. cyrus pourzan. ..he is big on IV Vitamin C along with the antibiotics. I really liked him, personally. he has his own practice and also works in the WPI clinic, I think.
    why wouldn't you just see demeirleir??

5. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I found him just the opposite. He refused to give antibiotics for more than a couple of months and also refused to do the followup care that KDM entrusted to him.

See more popular forum discussions.