• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lyme doc in Reno area?

vli

Does anyone know of one such, aside from Dr Bruce Fong (and obviously Prof De Meirleir)?

Thank you.

Have you already asked for a physician referral through ILADS? Also a site here that lists where to get a referral, too.

Personally, I don't remember any positive comments about an LLMD in Nevada otherwise. If someone has a specific LLMD that helped them, they might chime in.

Daffodil

there is dr. cyrus pourzan. ..he is big on IV Vitamin C along with the antibiotics. I really liked him, personally. he has his own practice and also works in the WPI clinic, I think.

why wouldn't you just see demeirleir??

Daffodil

Does anyone know of one such, aside from Dr Bruce Fong (and obviously Prof De Meirleir)?

Thank you.
there is dr. cyrus pourzan. ..he is big on IV Vitamin C along with the antibiotics. I really liked him, personally. he has his own practice and also works in the WPI clinic, I think.
why wouldn't you just see demeirleir??

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
there is dr. cyrus pourzan. ..he is big on IV Vitamin C along with the antibiotics.

I found him just the opposite. He refused to give antibiotics for more than a couple of months and also refused to do the followup care that KDM entrusted to him.