1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Lipkin Microbiome Crowdfunding Campaign Launches!
An ambitious $1.27m international, patient-led fundraising campaign storms into action. Sasha invites you to join it!
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lyme Disease Community Blows the Whistle on Corruption Within the CDC

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Wayne, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  2. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    Ugh, ugh, ugh!!! I need to go take a bath after reading this...

Wayne, xchocoholic, Iquitos and 5 others like this.
  3. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    Great, more conflict of interest...these doctors have sold their souls to the devil, they will reap what they sow
    Ren likes this.
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Im not at all surprised to read that... as we are in a completely corrupted system. You cant escape this fact no matter where in the world you live.. big phama, insurance companies etc etc all are running the show. Its all about money and not about your health.

Ive always thought that they will suddenly stop being biased about ME when that day comes in which they finally realise they have a treatment which looks like it will work or find a cause which looks like it may be able to be prevented (till then, the insurance companies and our gov wouldnt want it well recognised due to the costs. Not aknowledging it properly, saves them all money).

(the above quote is from the article). Hopefully one day soon there will be such public outcry about what is now currently is being allowed and things then will have a chance of changing. Till then, they just wont... its all too corrupt.
    Wayne and Iquitos like this.

See more popular forum discussions.