1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

lump on ball of foot

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by snowathlete, Apr 8, 2013.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    I doubt this is an ME/CFS symptom, but who knows - has anyone else had this?

It is on the sole of my foot, on the ball. I went to my GP and he said he isnt sure what it is. Says it could be a cyst, or something. Doesnt think it is cancerous. It feels quite hard to me, not as hard as bone, but not too soft either. I noticed it a week ago when I was walking barefoot.

I dont walk much, or exercise, which means i dont wear shoes much either, as mostly sat down. That perhaps rules out a few things.

GP says to come back in several months if still there.

See more popular forum discussions.