• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lumbrokinase symptom?

Rand56

I recently added lumbrokinase to my supplement arsenal. I can only assume my symptom of an ocular migraine I have gotten in each of the last 2 nights could be a result of taking the LK. The only other time I can recall ever getting an ocular migraine was when I did a short stint of methylene blue some time ago. I got the same visual kaleidoscope effect on the outer edge of my one eye just like I got when I took the MB. I did not have any pain and only lasted about 15 to 20 minutes.

Has anyone ever gotten these ocular migraines before, and more specifically, gotten them from taking LK or any other systemic enzymes before? From what I read, they are not anything serious. I wonder what similar mechanism could be in play in getting this symptom just like I got when I took MB?

They are suppose to have the same causes as migraine headaches but I have never suffered from migraine headaches before.

In case anyone is not familiar with what an OM is....

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/ocular-migraine.htm

Rand

acrosstheveil

i got a bad headache last night after taking lumbrokinase for the first time. seems to be doing something. also got a pretty bad toothache that went away by morning.