New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Low Vitamin D Levels Linked to Depression

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by CFS_for_19_years, Apr 8, 2015.

1. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years Hoarder of biscuits

USA
    http://doctormurray.com/low-vitamin-d-levels-linked-to-depression

2. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

USA
    I was on vitamin D for a year with no major benefit. I am back on it because I know I keep being told I am low and yet I see no benefits. I wish it was as simple as popping a pill of vitamin D. Many do report a major difference though.

3. 5150

5150 Senior Member

I have noticed that Vit D is made in various forms and qualities.
    Recently I began taking an oil emulsion form, which should make it more bio-available than the hard tablets.
    It mixes with water, once a day. Seems to help, as I'm still alive. Was very sick .

Misfit Toy likes this.
  4. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

USA
    Mine is also oil but in a gel cap. The one you mix with water sounds great. Anything I drink down usually works.

5. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

5150 likes this.
  6. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

A very interesting article on (counterproductiveness) of vitD supplementation

Why I don’t take vitamin D supplements

A closer examination shows that low vitamin D levels may be a consequence, not a cause, of poor health. And that supplementation with Vitamin D may actually be counterproductive...

7. 5150

5150 Senior Member

The one I have is Bio-D-Mulsion Forte by Biotics Research , www.bioticsresearch.com It's in a 1 fl oz squeeze-drip.
    It's my first time used, and was part of a talk with a naturopath. So we shall see what happens with more time.

Misfit Toy likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.