• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Low Dose Naltrexone Safer Alternative to Ruituximab?

EtherSpin

My CFS Doc put me on it after deciding my severe depression episodes (on and off almost as dramatically as a light switch though im left emotionally bruised when it subsides, comes back in the blink of an eye) were tied to viral load ( 4 major episodes in total, each and every time my eldest either was or came down sick with fever within 12 hours (she has EDS like me) and 3 of the 4 times i had vertigo that was akin to a literal rollercoaster in how it felt and how much i vomited.

Im not getting the vertigo now when it happens (light dizziness, room a tiny bit wobbly!) but still getting some depression on the LDN . because its so rarely used and so poorly understood im not sure if going up from 4.5mg would mean further benefit and maybe knocking out the depression altogether , it goes hand in hand with exceptionally high levels of memory loss far beyond my normal issues .

any advice would be like.. liquid .. gold, nectar.. spinal ..stem cell fluid or something!