New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

low dose hydrocortisone without impairing immune response

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by heapsreal, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Rlman

Rlman Senior Member

Toronto, Canada
    Hi Wayne,
    thanks so much for the tip re liposomal Vit C. I read Dr. Lam protocol is really into that. Also want to thank you for sharing your experience with HC. Your article about it from years ago on ProHealth was the first one I found about people with CFS taking Cortef (I found it in 2012). Also enjoy your many other posts on this forum. Wishing you a full recovery!

2. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hey RIman, thanks for the tip on Dr. Lam, I'll definitely check him out. Another doctor you may be interested in is Thomas Levy. Here's a snippet about him from THIS ARTICLE:

Rlman likes this.
  3. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    Sushi - if I could get people on the board to agree, I would collate data. I would collate it until Kingdom Come.

-J

helen1 likes this.
  4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    There would probably be a privacy issue with collecting data, though that might be overcome if it were done in conjunction with a well-known researcher/institution. As an individual, here on this board, I don't think you would get many participants.

Sushi

5. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

...I work for a university? Affiliated with Johns Hopkins? I could make it a study? :thumbsup:

Honestly, I have no idea if my school would go in for that, though. Non-coincidentally, I've been thinking of talking to them about research, and about this idea in particular.

I really would need a statistician to discern whether my correlations were significant.

-J

Valentijn, heapsreal and Sushi like this.
  6. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    That could work--are you up for proposing it?

7. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Yessss. Haven't done before. But more than willing!

-J

helen1 and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.