Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Low Dose Antigens / Immunotherapy (LDA/LDI) Lyme

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Lemnia, Jun 11, 2015.

1. junkcrap50

junkcrap50 Senior Member

I thought Dr. Vincent's formulations just throw the entire antigen stew in it together. Like, he combines tons of possible antigens all at once. I believe he says so in his videos, which is how he's gotten such good results, because why bother trying to pinpoint it and your body will ignore the ones it already ignores.

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    He does have formulations with lots of antigens--you may be remembering his Lyme mix which has about 72 antigens. But he has found that some of us need different strengths of some of the different components--for instance a stronger dose of Borrelia and a weaker dose of Bartonella. He also does have more specific antigens for most any pathogen you can think of, plus mixes of certain classes of things like molds.

3. junkcrap50

junkcrap50 Senior Member

Thank you.Does he have a list of different mixes? Like a catalog?

4. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    No, he makes new ones all the time and makes some for individual patients. However, patient groups discuss their responses to some of the more common antigens and mixes and so we get familiar with them.

5. adman888

adman888

Lemnia, would you be able to let me know who Dr B is? I'm UK based too and thinking of taking LDI.

Thanks!

6. Riverview

Riverview

Lemnia, would you be able to let me know who Dr B is? I'm UK based too and thinking LDI.

Thanks!

Did you mean Dr B in Connecticut?

7. adman888

adman888

I guess so. Does he/she do LDI? I'm UK based so I was wondering if they do Skype sessions?

Thanks!

8. Riverview

Riverview

I guess so. Does he/she do LDI? I'm UK based so I was wondering if they do Skype sessions?

Thanks!

Yes she does on both counts.

9. adman888

adman888

Thank you. Would you be able to give me her full surname so I can find her on Google?

10. Riverview

Riverview

Her name is Dr Vick Blumberg, her email is : vsblumberg@aol.com

11. adman888

adman888

Thank you

See more popular forum discussions.