Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Low blood pressure? Buffered salt tablets?

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by LivingwithFibro, Oct 9, 2017.

1. LivingwithFibro

LivingwithFibro Lily

My blood pressure has been constantly low since I got CFS, has anyone found anything that helps? I've been looking into buffered salt tablets, have they helped you and if not what were your reactions?

I'd also like to know what else helps your hypotension. I cannot stand up without having half a blackout, nausea or sweating.

2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    If you are experiencing that, you might need to be tested for OI. I did salt tablets and it raised the BP, but did not help the OI symptoms so I prefer to raise it with the OI meds ( florinef+ Midodrine) I also have to add beta blockers to lower HR.
    Also salts made my stomach issues worst, so I just stay away now.

ahimsa and echobravo like this.
  3. echobravo

echobravo Keep searching, the answer is out there

Norway
    I found this lecture by Australian researcher Chris O’Callaghan helpful (remove the first «a» from the url), ahttps://vimeo.com/110989159

See more popular forum discussions.