1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lost My Fight

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by Peep, Nov 25, 2011.

1. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Hi Peep,
    Do you have any legal expense cover under household insurance or anything similar that you could use? Does the Police Federation have a fund that could cover new legal expenses?
    I quite understand about approaching lawyers etc and how disinterested that they are. Very sorry that this is happening to you.
  2. CJB

CJB Senior Member

Oregon
    This is an old thread. I just checked and Peep hasn't logged on to the forum since April. Is anyone in touch with her? This is worrying.
    ukxmrv likes this.
  3. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I am so sorry Peep that you are facing this, it is unfair. I am also going thru a similar experience. Been really fighting hard to keep job last 6 yrs but I am so much worse. I keep hoping the Drs reco supplements will make a difference but they are not. I am so frustrated for you and others who are pushed to the edge even though they do not understnad whta you have to deal with daily. Plese let us know how you are coping. I've learned this is one of th the places you can come and know others understand even if we dont have the answers. Sending you a :hug:

See more popular forum discussions.