• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lost My Fight

ukxmrv

Hi Peep,
Do you have any legal expense cover under household insurance or anything similar that you could use? Does the Police Federation have a fund that could cover new legal expenses?
I quite understand about approaching lawyers etc and how disinterested that they are. Very sorry that this is happening to you.

CJB

This is an old thread. I just checked and Peep hasn't logged on to the forum since April. Is anyone in touch with her? This is worrying.

roxie60

I am so sorry Peep that you are facing this, it is unfair. I am also going thru a similar experience. Been really fighting hard to keep job last 6 yrs but I am so much worse. I keep hoping the Drs reco supplements will make a difference but they are not. I am so frustrated for you and others who are pushed to the edge even though they do not understnad whta you have to deal with daily. Plese let us know how you are coping. I've learned this is one of th the places you can come and know others understand even if we dont have the answers. Sending you a :hug: