1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

looking for subsidized housing

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by markmc20001, Sep 21, 2010.

1. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

anybody know of where to find subsidized housing (I ca afford about $500-$600 a month with utilities) that is affordable and safe in/near california? I'm i the bay area and my sitatuation here is not working I'm on social security.

Prefer to find a studio or one bedroom, instead of moving into a situation where I might have to move again. Moving is a very scary thought. I'm not too much of a slob, just cook alot and usually clean the next day becuase not enough energy.

Tried calling around, but seems like the is a 5 year wait for everything. They won't tell me if I qualify for subsizdized housing until the five years is up.

See more popular forum discussions.