Home care is the theme for Severe ME Day on August 8th
Why should home care be the theme on Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe ME on August 8? Helen Brownlie of the 25% ME Group has written an explanation for Phoenix Rising ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking for new place to live

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Tammy, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    Without going into the reasons why (too sad) I am no longer living in my apartment but staying with some friends. This is a temporary thing until I can find another place and at this point I am not even sure I want to stay in this area.....sooooooooooooo while I am pondering on what to do I am curious if anyone out there is actually looking for a roomate to help with living expenses. While I am grateful that my friends have put me up..........it is not the environment I can stay in for too long.........too much tension between the husband and wife......makes me way too uncomfortable. Eventually, I want to find a place to live in by myself........but in the meantime........I need to look at all my options. Thank you.

ggingues likes this.
  2. barbican1

barbican1

I hope you find your own place where you can feel totally at ease!

Tammy likes this.
  3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    @Tammy I might have a place available next fall. PM me for more info if you're interested.

See more popular forum discussions.