• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for new place to live

Tammy

Without going into the reasons why (too sad) I am no longer living in my apartment but staying with some friends. This is a temporary thing until I can find another place and at this point I am not even sure I want to stay in this area.....sooooooooooooo while I am pondering on what to do I am curious if anyone out there is actually looking for a roomate to help with living expenses. While I am grateful that my friends have put me up..........it is not the environment I can stay in for too long.........too much tension between the husband and wife......makes me way too uncomfortable. Eventually, I want to find a place to live in by myself........but in the meantime........I need to look at all my options. Thank you.

Without going into the reasons why (too sad) I am no longer living in my apartment but staying with some friends. This is a temporary thing until I can find another place and at this point I am not even sure I want to stay in this area.....sooooooooooooo while I am pondering on what to do I am curious if anyone out there is actually looking for a roomate to help with living expenses. While I am grateful that my friends have put me up..........it is not the environment I can stay in for too long.........too much tension between the husband and wife......makes me way too uncomfortable. Eventually, I want to find a place to live in by myself........but in the meantime........I need to look at all my options. Thank you.
I hope you find your own place where you can feel totally at ease!