1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking for new place to live

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Tammy, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    Without going into the reasons why (too sad) I am no longer living in my apartment but staying with some friends. This is a temporary thing until I can find another place and at this point I am not even sure I want to stay in this area.....sooooooooooooo while I am pondering on what to do I am curious if anyone out there is actually looking for a roomate to help with living expenses. While I am grateful that my friends have put me up..........it is not the environment I can stay in for too long.........too much tension between the husband and wife......makes me way too uncomfortable. Eventually, I want to find a place to live in by myself........but in the meantime........I need to look at all my options. Thank you.
    ggingues likes this.
  2. barbican1

barbican1

I hope you find your own place where you can feel totally at ease!
    Tammy likes this.
  3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    @Tammy I might have a place available next fall. PM me for more info if you're interested.

See more popular forum discussions.