• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking For Funcional Medicine Dr in SF Bay Area

SaraM

This is for a friend of mine suffering from a neurological disorder different from CFS. He is looking for a doctor, or any other type of practitioner who accepts Medicare , and is into integrative and functional medicine, preferably in the south bay, because he is using a wheelchair and cant get around much.Any info is appreciated.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I'll be curious too, to see who's around here that I don't know about yet. There's a couple doctors I've had very bad experiences with in Santa Cruz, (Randy Baker and Tom Yarema), who I would definitely NOT recommend.

I've heard some good things about Graeme Shaw. I think he's in Los Altos, but I don't know him personally.

Here's a link about him: http://www.getwellnatural.com/alternative-health-related-articles-research-projects.aspx