1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking For Funcional Medicine Dr in SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by SaraM, Mar 7, 2012.

1. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

This is for a friend of mine suffering from a neurological disorder different from CFS. He is looking for a doctor, or any other type of practitioner who accepts Medicare , and is into integrative and functional medicine, preferably in the south bay, because he is using a wheelchair and cant get around much.Any info is appreciated.

2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    I'll be curious too, to see who's around here that I don't know about yet. There's a couple doctors I've had very bad experiences with in Santa Cruz, (Randy Baker and Tom Yarema), who I would definitely NOT recommend.

I've heard some good things about Graeme Shaw. I think he's in Los Altos, but I don't know him personally.

Here's a link about him: http://www.getwellnatural.com/alternative-health-related-articles-research-projects.aspx

3. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

Thanks Dreambirdie, I will contact Dr.Shaw's office to get more info.

See more popular forum discussions.