1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking for feedback for April Hauge

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Mahon, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Mahon

Mahon

After hearing a great recommendation for April Hauge, I am wondering if more than one person here has used her and can share their experience and / or knowledge of her treatment with me - please privately message me.

One of the concerns I have is over her cost - which I understand has increased dramactically this year and is now very high at $1,250 - for a initial 60 minute consult, a written 'individualized' report and a 60 minute email follow up (what is a 60 minute email follow up?)

I know of another well recognized methylation 'expert'/M.D. - who charges $500 for the same. What would make her more worthwhile than a renowned cardiologist?

I really appreciate anything shared.

2. SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1 SanDiego#1

SouthEast USA

Never heard of her. Where is she located???

San Diego #1

Mahon likes this.
  3. rlynn

rlynn

I've seen references to her, but I've never seen anyone say that they've treated with:ill:

Mahon likes this.
  4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    She's in northern CA. Greenshots has had success with her.

I heard recently that the cardiologist is working with somewhat older info, and is not up to date with the latest and greatest, but I don't know if I would let that deter me. This is a fast moving young field.

rlynn and Mahon like this.
  5. Mahon

Mahon

I was hoping to find more than one person who has used her. I'd feel more confident with more than one person's input before spending the $$$$.

See more popular forum discussions.