1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking for feedback for April Hauge

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Mahon, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Mahon

Mahon

After hearing a great recommendation for April Hauge, I am wondering if more than one person here has used her and can share their experience and / or knowledge of her treatment with me - please privately message me.

One of the concerns I have is over her cost - which I understand has increased dramactically this year and is now very high at $1,250 - for a initial 60 minute consult, a written 'individualized' report and a 60 minute email follow up (what is a 60 minute email follow up?)

I know of another well recognized methylation 'expert'/M.D. - who charges $500 for the same. What would make her more worthwhile than a renowned cardiologist?

I really appreciate anything shared.
  2. SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1 SanDiego#1

SouthEast USA

Never heard of her. Where is she located???

San Diego #1
    Mahon likes this.
  3. rlynn

rlynn

I've seen references to her, but I've never seen anyone say that they've treated with:ill:
    Mahon likes this.
  4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    She's in northern CA. Greenshots has had success with her.

I heard recently that the cardiologist is working with somewhat older info, and is not up to date with the latest and greatest, but I don't know if I would let that deter me. This is a fast moving young field.
    rlynn and Mahon like this.
  5. Mahon

Mahon

I was hoping to find more than one person who has used her. I'd feel more confident with more than one person's input before spending the $$$$.

See more popular forum discussions.