• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for a doc in Northern VA/DC area

acrosstheveil

I'm looking for a doctor that can help me out in my area. One that accepts insurance. I can't afford to pay out of pocket anymore as I have exhausted all of my resources fighting this illness. I have been diagnosed with lyme + coninfections and was treated years back and have continued treatment on my own. I stopped seeing any improvement a long time ago and my sensitivites/allergies just get worse and worse.

Things that used to help me in the past now cause chest pains, vasoconstriction, air hunger, tinnitus, migraines, visual snow, chills, insomnia, etc.

is there anybody out there?

SDSue

Southeast
I saw Dr.Garabedian (affiliated with Holtorf Clinic) in King of Prussia, PA. Not sure how close that is to you but I know he sees a lot of Lyme patients.

PM me if you want more details.

acrosstheveil

not sure if a chiro would help at all. most of my symptoms are neurological so I'm dealing with lyme in the brain at this point.