Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking for a doc in Northern VA/DC area

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by acrosstheveil, May 11, 2014.

1. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

I'm looking for a doctor that can help me out in my area. One that accepts insurance. I can't afford to pay out of pocket anymore as I have exhausted all of my resources fighting this illness. I have been diagnosed with lyme + coninfections and was treated years back and have continued treatment on my own. I stopped seeing any improvement a long time ago and my sensitivites/allergies just get worse and worse.

Things that used to help me in the past now cause chest pains, vasoconstriction, air hunger, tinnitus, migraines, visual snow, chills, insomnia, etc.

is there anybody out there?

2. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    I saw Dr.Garabedian (affiliated with Holtorf Clinic) in King of Prussia, PA. Not sure how close that is to you but I know he sees a lot of Lyme patients.

PM me if you want more details.

3. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
  4. mi12

mi12

USA
    Would chiropractic help some? I saw Robert Rifkin, he was very good.

5. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

not sure if a chiro would help at all. most of my symptoms are neurological so I'm dealing with lyme in the brain at this point.

See more popular forum discussions.