• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lomatium (anti-viral)

Gingergrrl

I almost tried it in early 2014 with my former naturopath but she said in rare cases it can cause a very severe rash (where you'd need to go to the ER for treatment) and since I am prone to rare side effects, it scared me not to try it! I also stopped seeing the ND and went another direction with treatment so never discussed it with her in great detail.

I tried it for 3 months last year. I was very scared because of all the worry about all over body rash etc but I started slow and worked up - Unfortunately I had no response positive or negative

ebethc

I almost tried it in early 2014 with my former naturopath but she said in rare cases it can cause a very severe rash (where you'd need to go to the ER for treatment) and since I am prone to rare side effects, it scared me not to try it! I also stopped seeing the ND and went another direction with treatment so never discussed it with her in great detail.

I had a severe rash! It freaked me out.. never had a rash that bad.. Glad you had a good ND; mine treated me like I was nuts