1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Llewellyn King's Interview with Dr. John Chia on YouTube

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

View the Post on the Blog

View the Post on the Blog
    Enid likes this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks, Jody, for this summary - I hadn't been up to watching the video.

Weirdly, in all my 25+ years of being ill, I don't recall seeing a statement like this one of Dr Chia's - find the thing that has caused ME in that specific patient and treat that thing. Perhaps it's because here in the UK, apart from some very basic tests, our doctors don't (can't?) search for that specific thing.
  3. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    Excellent summary, thank you. Going to recommend oxymatrine to a young man I know who has it (didn't work for me...)

JAH
  4. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Sashan,

Watching videos takes a completely different kind of energy than reading, I find.

The type of approach Chia describes actually reminds me a great deal of my naturopath's approach. I have been fortunate that she has never been hung up on what to call my condition. She just started working on various symptoms and over time that approach has done me a lot of good.
    Sasha likes this.
  5. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks JAH

I have never used oxymatrine myself. I'm sorry it didn't do anything for you. Something out there will.

See more popular forum discussions.