1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Llewellyn King interview with PBS starting Sat. Jan. 25th

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Nielk, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Llewelynn King joined by Mary Dimmock have been interviewed regarding ME and the difficulties in attracting pharma interest, the problems with the definition leading to ME being confounded with Psychiatric illness and the lack of NIH funding. Details on the interview and the show airings.

The show will be presented on PBS, Satellite Radio and other venues starting this Saturday as listed below.

1. SiriusXM Satellite Radio's POTUS (Politics of the United States) - Jan. 25 at 2 p.m., 10 p.m., and Jan. 26 at 6 a.m. (EST) - on Channel 124

2. PBS - White House ChroniclesJan. 26 on Washington - WETA, Channel 26, at 9:30 a.m.
    Jan. 26 on Howard University's WHUT, Channel 32, at 11:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.

3. White House Chronicle's public, educational and government (PEG) access stations
    Throughout the week and on the English language channels of Voice of America Television. See attached listing of stations - check local listings for air times)

It will also be posted on the White House Chronicles Web site, whchronicle.com, on Monday, Jan. 27 and on YouTube after January 26 airing
  2. Wally

Wally Senior Member

Thank you Mary and Llewelyn. Let's keep this party going. Keep getting the word out about this illness. Every voice can make a difference. Let's whoop it up fellow canaries. This is our time - don't let it slip away! Whoop it up!

and if you need some visual aids to get your toes dancing to whoop it up . . .

catly likes this.
  3. Ember

Ember Senior Member

catly likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.