The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Livestream for IDSA protest by Lymies in Philadelphia today

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by roxie60, Oct 11, 2014.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    http://new.livestream.com/accounts/8516279/events/3478622

i encourage all PR members to login into this live stream even if you cant sit and watch to help raise awareness for those with Lyme and to give support to the brave Lymies who are there using their precious energy to stand up for Lyme patients. There is a chat to the right of the livestream. But just loging in will add you to the count and give those in Philadelphia encouragement. They are working so hard. And if you are in Philadelphia you can go down there and add your voice.

We need to support each other in the awareness efforts!!! Thanks

Valentijn and Hanna like this.
  2. duncan

duncan Senior Member

More and more IDSA physicians are reportedly ignoring Guidelines and treating with longer term antibiotics. It's demonstrations such as the one going on down in Philly that bring home the face of the late stage or chronic Lyme patient in an undeniably intimate fashion.

When the Guidelines don't mesh with patient reality, and when that is understood by a physician, the dividing line between ILADS and IDSA blurs.

Still a long way to go though. Dogma is a tough thing to overcome.

Valentijn and roxie60 like this.
  3. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    For those who tweet and want to support those at the maydayproject IDSA protest or to support the Drs there at the IDSA conference who support us you can use the following

#idweek #idweek2014 #lyme #themaydayproject #revisetheguidelines #lymedisease #lymediseaseawareness

4. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
  5. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    Event over, for those members who participated I hope you found it encouraging

6. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA

See more popular forum discussions.