1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

lithium experiences

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by leaves, Jul 6, 2011.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I looked at the label you linked and it appears the enzymes mostly impact the pancreas. Still trying to understand how all this realtes but I thought the LO went into blood stream and passes the blood brain barrier easier?

2. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    - everybody is different so that dosage is whatever dose it starts attacking your thyroid and depending on whatever pstd issues u need it for u might need more or less. But in general I have not heard pple take more than 20-25mg a day unless they are taking it for bipolar or schizophrenia or something but then they wud be on the Rx version and that wud be monitored by a doc.

- that is wrong, systemic enzymes affect So much more than just the pancreas, much much more. It's all about understanding what these things really do so that you can save money and not get lied and cheated by all these pple who mark their prices up for the same exact thing just labeled differently.

-nobody really understands why Li affects the thyroid but it does and LO can do it too

roxie60 likes this.
  3. tyson oberle

tyson oberle

tampa, florida
    I do see that wonbezym's description states that it is enteric-coated but however I don't see anywhere that solgar's pancreatin is enteric-coated. So how do we know if solgar's pancreatin is indeed enteric-coated?

4. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    google it and look at a pic of it on any vitamin website selling it
    but just for clarification glyceryl triacetate is the coating agent
    Again u do not need to have it coated but u shud take tums b4 enzymes that are not

5. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
  6. outdamnspot

outdamnspot

I just added in Lithium Orotate 3 nights ago. It's excellent for focus, but I've been awake until 5 or 6 am all 3 nights. I did run out of Melatonin, which probably isn't helping, but does it keep anyone else up?

See more popular forum discussions.