• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Listen free until Wed: "New Autoimmune Research" by thyroid experts Kharrazian & Vojdani

ahmo

I haven't listened to this yet, but appreciated the info from both these Drs. in last year's thyroid summits.
For the next couple of days you can listen free to my talk about new autoimmune research I conducted with Dr. Ari Vojdani Ph.D. My talk is part of the online Metabolism Weight Loss Summit that started today.

During this talk I cover:

• Why the autoimmune paleo protocol might not be enough – the new research that shows that there may be AIP friendly foods that might be aggravating your autoimmune disease
  • The dangers of blood sugar mismanagement and how to manage our blood sugar properly when we have an autoimmune disease
  • How to balance TH3 and TH17 immune mechanisms to tame inflammation
  • Why we can't heal from autoimmune disease without managing our stress levels
  • Supplements to help manage autoimmune disease
  • The top three areas to focus on for weight loss when you suffer from an autoimmune disease
The talk is free through Wednesday so be sure not to miss out. If you wish to purchase the summit, the host Katherine Watkins has agreed to extend pre-summit sale prices to my readers. Just purchasing through the links in this email will ensure that discount.

I hope you enjoy the talk during the Metabolism Weight Loss Summit, I'm excited to share the new information we are learning about autoimmunity.

In good health,

Dr. Datis Kharrazian

Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?

Why Isn't My Brain Working?

Dr. K. News