1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

List your 3 favorite supplements

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by leaves, Jan 5, 2011.

1. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

My update:

2 g methyl b12 (brain fog and depression)
    800 mg methylfolate (solgar for brain fog and depression)
    fish oil (inflammation and gut pain)
    Hyarulonic acid (for tendon pain)
    bakin soda at night (muscle pain)

bad ones for me :
    Mag in high doses causes chest pain and heart ache
    vitamin D causes severe muscle pain

My spectracel lab results showed lots of deficiencies . B3, B5, b12, biotin, zinc, cal, mag, vit C

copper, glutathione, carnitine, co Q10 , ALA ,vit A, vit E and strangely folic acid were high normal
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    FYI, I take a prescription fish oil, 3 grams per day, prescribed by my Dr. I think this is a much higher dose than I was taking before, 1 teaspsoon of Nordic Naturals.

GG

PS And it cost me $50 for a 3 month supply.
  3. leaves

leaves Senior Member

hmm i want to update my post, i dont take sam-e and thejarrow bright anymore. If I now make a list it would be;

1 methylfolate (makes me dream again)
    2 zinc (25mg) (more energy, more stable)
    3 vitamin e with tocotrienols (PMS)
    and for meds:LDN
    and I also like magnesium, strep free probiotic, k2, d3, vitamin c, r-lipoic acid, coconut milk, fish oil, cdp choline, bacopa, natural vitamin a, NAC
    I DO NOT like; borage oil, imunovir, methylb12, 5 htp rhodiola, ZEN, strep-probio, b6, sam-e (long time effects are bad, at first good, same with 5-htp and rhodiola)

See more popular forum discussions.