New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

List Of Public Eye Figures With ME/CFS

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by AndrewB, Jul 30, 2011.

1. AndrewB

AndrewB Senior Member

England, UK
    Hello,

Ive shared a link here of wikipedia article on famous people who live with ME/CFS.
    Some of this people must be in remission a lot of the time, or dont have severe type ME as some surprising names came out, one being Cher.
    I wondered if anybody here knows of any other celebraties with the illness who talk about it, piano player Keith Jarrett talks in depth about it, and even talks about his extensive antibiotic treatment he's having.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_chronic_fatigue_syndrome

Andrew

PS im sorry in advance to any PR boards staff if ive posted this in the wrong place :thumbsup:

2. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Mackay, Aust
    Thanks for this Andrew. Great info. I will repost the link in my own wiki.

3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Good timing - Stevie Nicks has been making the rounds lately with a new album.

I've always wondered if toxins can cause ME/CFS, why there wouldn't be more drug addicts like Stevie Nicks with ME/CFS. It seems like her drug of choice (cocaine) would at least do a number on your adrenals which could be diagnosed/misdiagnosed as ME/CFS.

4. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    And Ken Wilber was actually part of the Incline Village cohort. His seizures a few years ago were a progression, but he has been sick for a couple of decades.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.