1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

List of ME/CFS abnormalities explainable by the GD-MCB hypothesis

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by richvank, Aug 17, 2011.

1. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, heapsreal.

Thanks for the comments. I've got the deficiency of perforin secretion in the list as number 15, and I think that the low cytotoxicity of both the NK cells and the cytotoxic T cells is due to their low perforin, as Kevin Maher (who was in Nancy Klimas's group) reported a few years ago. I probably should spell that out. I've got viral reactivation in the list as number 9. It may be that more T cells are being produced to compensate for their poor function, as you suggest.

Best regards,

Rich

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    It all turns into a viscious circle i guess with perforin defiency comes interferon problems which then effects cd lymphocytes and nk cells. U can start to get lost when looking into the different immune dysfunctions.
    The bigger study to this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12536237 has only just finished so will be interested to see their final results of dim and bright nk cells, i also was told that they are doing cytokine studies that havent been done before in cfs as well as a few other things that werent elaborated on. The role of this study i believe was to find a diagnostic test for cfs i hope they continue to look into ways of improving our immune system, maybe using the glutathione depletion model.

cheers!!!

See more popular forum discussions.