1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Science to Patients: Talking ME, Exercise and the Mitochondria - with Dr Charles Shepherd
The latest video release from the Dutch group ME/cvs Vereniging, with Dr Charles Shepherd from the UK ME Association, and announcing a live chat session to be held Thursday, April 10, 2014...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Liposomal Vitamin C & MSM.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by harris, Nov 21, 2013.

1. harris

harris

Fife, Scotland
    HI has anyone tried vitamin C and them moved onto liposomal C ? I was wondering if it was more effective or if it was easier for the body to absorb ? i.e. no bowel problems or kidney problems.

Also have people tried making it at home. Was it any good.

Finally, has anyone tried MSM for detoxing, and was it helpful at all ?

Thanks Harris.
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @harris
    I use liposomal vit C - I think it does help with viral symptoms, i take one every 4 hrs if I'm strggling - also if I'm subejcted to mould exposure I find it helps then as well. No stomach problems as with ascorbic acid - never been able to take vit c of any description to bowel tolerance (severe constipation).
    Downside is - very expensive way of taking it - can't win with this illness. though can we.....
  3. harris

harris

Fife, Scotland
    Hey @maryb you know you can make it quite easily at home :)
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @harris
    hah I spent hours/weeks watching you tube videos and working out what I'd need to buy etc. and then just ordered it online...:)
  5. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

I've used lipo c and lipo glutathione. Never noticed much difference with them but I didn't take the long enough because of the price. I'll probably make them at home from here out
  6. Allyson

Allyson Senior Member

Australia, Melbourne
    I have never had any issues with taking oral vitain C and it prevents my otherwise usual infections

I take Ester c or ACES one daily with food
    any time I stop I get bad bronchitis /pneumonia

Ally
    harris likes this.
  7. harris

harris

Fife, Scotland
    Why not take a larger does of vit C and kill off the infection ?

See more popular forum discussions.