1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Liposomal methylfolate

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by zzz0r, Apr 21, 2014.

1. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

Has anyone tried the liposomal version of methylfolate? It wold be interesting to know results especially from people that need high ammounts of metafolin and are constantly increasing their dosage with respect to paradoxical folate deffeciency as recorded by @Freddd

http://www.detoxpeople.eu/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3333

traray likes this.
  2. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

for some reason this product is not offered by iherb just yet. So it seems the number of people that have tried it is not large enough although it seems to be a decent product and most probably it could be more effective than normal 5-MTHF in terms of absorption.

Especially if you consider that many of us have leaky gut and high stomach acid and other problems.

See more popular forum discussions.