Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Liposomal Glutathione

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Vitalic, May 1, 2015.

1. Vitalic

Vitalic Senior Member

Hey, so I ordered some Glutathione from Readisorb a few weeks back but completely failed to realise it is supposed to be refrigerated, how screwed am I if it has been sitting at room temp for 3 weeks or so?

2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I'd email them and ask. :hug:

3. JPV

JPV ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

4. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    I have found that liposomal glutathione still works even after its "supposed" to be expired, according to my body's reponse.

5. Vitalic

Vitalic Senior Member

Interesting thanks. I guess there is no realistic way to know for sure, I suppose worst case it has no effect. If money was no object I would just order some more but I'm tempted to try it for a couple of weeks to see if there is any response.

6. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

how long until lipo glutathione takes effect?

7. Sherpa

USA
    For me it takes effect in about 30 mins or less after taking on an empty stomach

8. Kiwi Jack

Kiwi Jack

Canada
    How much lipo glutathione do you take per dose, how many times per day, any idea the upper maximal limits?

9. JohnSilver

JohnSilver CFS Fighter

Chicago, USA
    From what I know .. the only component that can go bad is the lecithin + water component ; the glutathione itself will not go bad .. so what I would do is compare the smell of your old batch to a fresh batch .. if no rancid / extra foul smell is noted in the old batch, I would use the old batch.. I am saying "extra foul" since liposomal solutions are not pleasant smelling to begin with, so don't just dump it out unless you don't want to take a chance.

10. jjxx

jjxx Senior Member

Hello Sherpa, I have been studying all your posts one by one as best as I could. A lot of valuable and pragmatic info and thank u for sharing them!

As for liposomal glutathione, I started it yesterday with 5ml as the recommended dosage on bottle, and experienced a slight calming effect probably. Today, I just increased to 10ml to see how I feel. What doses have you tried?

I studied Dr. Lam's approach to AF on his website, and do you still recommend his book and which one? For B5, I would like to find out your experience with dosage.

Thanks a lot!

11. Sherpa

USA
    @jixx I took the "recommended dose" of glutathione on the bottle... maybe 600mg? It was expensive so I used it sparingly. Once I got my methylation cycle unblocked I didn't need to take it anymore, I was making my own. I'll never forget the day it worked, it was a peaceful, nice feeling.

I was helped by Dr. Lam's writings. I recommend his work. I only read his first book.

I started small with B5 and went up to large doses when I had terrible AFS. I think I worked up to 1200mg of pantethine + 1200mg of panthethonic acid total, in divided doses.

Chocolove and Wayne like this.
  12. jjxx

jjxx Senior Member

Those are the exact information I am looking for. Many thanks for your prompt response!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  13. jjxx

jjxx Senior Member

After three days of liposomal glutathione, I understand fully what you mean about its effect and why you don't need it anymore after get your methylation working. I am working on my methylation, and hoping I will not need it one day as you. But for now, I will look into how to make it on my own too.

Based on your posts I have read, you recovered from an advanced stage of AF. How long did it take you to recover from it? Do you have a post detailing what you took, in what dosage and for how long? It will greatly help.

14. Sherpa

USA
    I did recover from severe AFS. It took me about 1.5 years to Recover from that. But even when I got my adrenal symptoms resolved, I still had low energy: parasites, nutritional imbalances, mitochondrial dysfunction, methylation cycle block, disturbed circadian rhythm, photosensitivity, subclinical hypothyroidism, and more. I would call that basket of issues CFS. It took me additional 2.5 years to sort that out. 4 years total from broken down mess to healthy looking and feeling. I made a lot of mistakes and could've saved months or years.

I do have some rough "snapshot" notes of what I took but it is very personalized. You, me and Freddd likely have very different symptoms and or illnesses entirely.

15. xena

xena Senior Member

@Sherpa do you know the logic behind taking panthetine and pantothenic? I realized I still benefited from pantothenic even when taking panthetine but not sure why

16. Sherpa

USA
    One form is natural, one form is converted & active ... so it works immediately and also fills the tank up with raw materials- I think.

xena likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.