1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Liposomal Glutathione Enhanced - anyone know about it or tried it?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by snowathlete, Dec 11, 2011.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
  2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
  3. Whit

Whit Senior Member

Bay Area
    Sally have you tried Let's Talk Health? Their liposomal C is cheaper and tastes way better than the livon labs. My nutritionist says they're a great company too.
  4. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Thanks. I can ask my doctor. I just get the brands he suggests. The taste is awful for the vit. C for sure.
  5. Whit

Whit Senior Member

Bay Area
    Yeah the Livon Liposomal C tastes like something that belongs in an automobile engine. It's really gross. But the Let's Talk Health liposomal C is not bad at all, it's just a thick liquid that tastes tangy. Not great of course, but at least it doesn't taste toxic...

They make liposmoal Glutathione as well I believe.
  6. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    This does look Good Snow, but it is nearly $80 and thats a month!
  7. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Yes, I don't want to even think about the cost of all of my supplements. The Lipo C and Glut. are just a couple of them. All I know is that they work. Priceless. I have my neuropathy reversed and that is big. (Benfotiamine and ALAMAX) Doctors sure can't do that with chemical med. Most supplements are so expensive, but if you have a doctor that helps you get the right brands and doses, there is no waste at least.
  8. globalpilot

globalpilot Senior Member

Ontario
    There are recipes on the net for homemade liposomal glutathine.

9. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Another possibility is to supplement N-acetylcysteine, since cysteine is generally the rate-limiting factor in creating glutathione. This also might have the additional benefit of bringing down elevated glutamate and glycine levels.
  10. 144man

144man

toronto, canada
  11. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States

See more popular forum discussions.