The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

liposomal formula advice.. other alternatives to lecithin

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by learner2life, Aug 15, 2012.

1. learner2life

learner2life David Pain

Tijuana-San Jose, Ca
    Hi, Are there other things that can be used to make a liposomal solution besides a phospholipid. I am taking banderol and samento for a lyme treatment. I am running out of lecithin, and I have such problems with soy I have tried to substitute it with sunflower lecithin. I am wondering if there are any alternatives besides sunflower lecithin.

I saw on the label of one liposomal product that they incorporated caprylic acid as one of their lesser ingredients. So I automatically thought about coconut oil. But, I dont think it has the same structure as a phospholipid. Are there any alternatives that anyone knows about.
    Thanks.
    David

2. Mog

Mog

UK
    You can get egg yolk lecithin capsules from natures Plus and Swanson. I don't know if that's any good for your purposes. Are you making your own liposomal banderol and samento?

3. learner2life

learner2life David Pain

Tijuana-San Jose, Ca
    Hi Mog,
    Thanks for the info. I was told to try and make a liposomal solution from my naturopath using banderol and samento. Yeah, I capsule of artemisia and 2 oz of pure grapefruit juice. Yep.

4. Mog

Mog

UK
    And have you noticed a difference from taking the banderol and samento liposomally?

See more popular forum discussions.