• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

liposomal formula advice.. other alternatives to lecithin

learner2life

David Pain
Hi, Are there other things that can be used to make a liposomal solution besides a phospholipid. I am taking banderol and samento for a lyme treatment. I am running out of lecithin, and I have such problems with soy I have tried to substitute it with sunflower lecithin. I am wondering if there are any alternatives besides sunflower lecithin.

I saw on the label of one liposomal product that they incorporated caprylic acid as one of their lesser ingredients. So I automatically thought about coconut oil. But, I dont think it has the same structure as a phospholipid. Are there any alternatives that anyone knows about.
Thanks.
David

Mog

You can get egg yolk lecithin capsules from natures Plus and Swanson. I don't know if that's any good for your purposes. Are you making your own liposomal banderol and samento?

learner2life

David Pain
Hi Mog,
Thanks for the info. I was told to try and make a liposomal solution from my naturopath using banderol and samento. Yeah, I capsule of artemisia and 2 oz of pure grapefruit juice. Yep.

Mog

And have you noticed a difference from taking the banderol and samento liposomally?