August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lip parathesia (numbness) during methylation supps

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by sregan, Aug 25, 2014.

1. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    My lips feel numb on occasion. Both top and lower have a strange numbness.

This seems to come and go with me and I have yet to find the culprit deficiency I suspect there is. In another thread Stridor mentions for him B2 helped, another thread someone mentioned B12.

Yesterday I took a small dose of each with some zine and that seemed to help. But I'd like to know if anyone has figured this out when taking methylation supps?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    I don't have this happen from methylation supps, but something similar on my tongue from the BHRT I started this week, only when I had the troche under my tongue, not afterwards.

3. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    Numbness on the left or right side of either lip can be a precursor to migraine and may not have anything to do with methylation supp. unless the supp. or protocol is causing a migraine.

See more popular forum discussions.