• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Link To YouTube Playlist I Filmed With Dr Myhill

sianrecovery

Hi Guys,

I filmed a YouTube playlist with Dr Myhill recently. While I realise not everyone here is a fan, she is pretty much the only doctor who has ever given me any effective help. And I've seen a few...

This link is to the introduction, and to the first clip. There are another five pieces to come over the next two or three weeks. The one on MAIMES (Medical Abuse In ME sufferers) is her (and other activists) attempt to call the British Medical Establishment to account, and get a public inquiry into its treatment of PWME. I think it has a good chance of gaining some traction, and may be of interest to UK PWME.

Other clips cover her treatment approach, infectious disease and ME, the endocrine system and ME, diet and ME.

Hope it is help to someone.

Link is below: