1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Link for Freddd's Methylation Protocol?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by thane17, Nov 11, 2013.

1. thane17

thane17

Could someone share with me a link to Freddd's methylation protocol?
  2. thane17

thane17

Nevermind, found it. Not sure how to delete this thread.
  3. Red04

Red04 Senior Member

4. cph13

cph13 Senior Member

USA
    @Red04 I was unaware of the change in the multi B. Thank you! I haven't been active for awhile. I see, this is quite a reduction from Pure encapsulates Plus contents of NM-Thiamine 15 vs PE-100mg, NM-Niacinamide 50 vs. PE-100 and Pantothenic acid NM-10 vs PE-100 (I understand not having the additional mb12, metafolin and biotin). Should we be trialing these B's. The cost savings is NICE however, I'd like more information if you, Freddd or anyone can shed some light on the matter when you have time. Apologizing in advance if this has been addressed somewhere on the forums. Thanks
  5. Red04

Red04 Senior Member

cph13 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.