1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lightning process

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by trickthefox, Jan 23, 2014.

1. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
    Hello rising phoenixes!

Basically, i know there is a lot of unshared information from people who have attended the lightning process course, usually along the lines of "You would have to go to understand, I can't explain it"I am a believer that maladaptive stress response is a key component to whats going wrong in my personal chronic fatigue.

What i want to know is this, basically i'm too poor to afford to go on the lightning process course, but I have taught myself the principles of it. Im just interested to know from someone who attended what a daily schedule would look like... so that I can do my best to imitate it in the comfort of my own home, for instance:9AM: Learning about the mechanisms of the maladaptive stress response...11AM: Going through Lightning process exersises with people in the session1AM: Meditation/relaxationetc. etc.

This is only a stab in the dark and random guess at what the days look like so if someone would enlighten me i would be very grateful as i am just trying to cure my illness, and even if the process didnt work for you, if you could share the breakdown of each day i would be immensely grateful​
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  2. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
    Also how in the world do you do paragraphs in your posts? haha it keeps squashing my text
    Plum likes this.
  3. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    press enter twice often :)
  4. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    I fixed the paragraphs for you trickthefox. What browser are you using?

See more popular forum discussions.