1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Light a Candle and help raise funds for Gut Microbiome Studies and UK Rituximab Trial!

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by rosieness, Apr 26, 2014.

1. rosieness

rosieness

Sasha likes this.
  2. rosieness

rosieness

We’re expecting lots of candles, both real and virtual, to be burning on Monday as we’ve had some wonderful messages of support from pwme, groups and organisations around the World. We’ll be lighting our candles at www.vigilformeawareness.org.uk in hope for a cure and a better future for everyone with ME - and all those coming on behind. In hope, too, that the information about Worldwide biomedical research we provide on our website, will help to open hearts and minds in the wider community of friends and family of pwme, and help to raise those much needed funds for research.

We would love you all to join us if you can.

Rosieness.
    On behalf of Vigil for ME Awareness

3. rosieness

rosieness

A big thank you to everyone who joined in the vigil. Our website was visited by people from over 25 countries with people from 6 countries joining in our virtual candle group. It was really good to have you with us - thank you again for your support.

Rosieness
    On behalf of Vigil for ME

Esther12 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.