• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LIfewave Glutathione patch review

Bdeep86

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been covered but I figured I would give a review on it. I'm on day 4 of wearing the Y-age patch from life wave. Its supposed to increase glutathione within 48 hours. Ive done everything its instructed me to do and maybe I got a bad batch or something but I have literally noticed nothing. I'm very depleted in glutathione so I figured I would notice something, if anything some detox. But for me this has been a giant dud. Just figured I would give my experience, maybe it just won't work for me I'm not sure.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Thanks for the info always good to hear how people go on - maybe it may take a while longer - I know with the bcomplex they reckon it takes 12 weeks to feel better if its what you need..

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
I know of a few of persons that told me their Sleep patches helped in the Yasko forum... These things are very out there, but of course we have to try right.